A food business operator (FBO) will require a food licence in Delhi to open and run a business. This licence is more precisely known as the FSSAI License or Registration from the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. We at Texa Corp can assist and guide you with the entire process to make it simpler and quicker for you.
Why You Will Need FSSAI License/Registration?
An FSSAI License/Registrationallows you to prove the safety and security of the food products provided by your business. We help different types of businesses to apply for food licence in delhi, including the following:
- Grocery shops
And others.The FSSAI requires that food products should under certain quality checks. This will decrease any chances of substandard products or adulteration. Once you have received FSSAI Registration, you will be assigned a 14-digit number that has to be printed on all your food packaging.
Food Licensing Guidelines
The FSSAI guidelinesfor licensing are fairly complex, so it is important to handle the registration process with care. This is where the experienced business registration experts at Texa Corp can help you. An FSSAI licence is a 14-digit registration number. Whether you will apply for registration or licence with the FSSAI, it will depend on your annual turnover. The requirements are as follows:
- Turnover of less than 12 lakhs: Registration Form A
- Turnover of 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs: State Licence Form B
- Turnover of more than 20 lakhs: Central License Form B
Our experts will guide you to apply for the right type of licence or registration after assessing your food business.
Steps for FSSAI Licensing
We will help you with all the steps of the process to get your food licence in delhi:
- Complete the basic questionnaire
- We will assess your eligibility for FSSAI Registration, State License or Central License and provide consultation
- Provide us all the essential documentation
- We will create and complete your application and file with the FSSAI
Who Should Apply for Food Licence?
We at Texa Corp assist different types of clients to apply for food licence in delhi. If you meet the following profiles, you may have to apply for a licence or registration with the FSSAI:
- FBOs such as wholesalers, suppliers, distributors, retailers, clubs, hotels, restaurants, dhabas, storage, and food vending firms with annual turnover in the following categories: Up to 12 lakh, 12 lakh to 20 crore, and more than 20 crore
- A business that sells food at social/religious gatherings
- Petty producers
- Cottage industries that deal with food products
- Vegetable oil production/processing units with capacity of over 100 kg or liter per day (Not meat or milk)
- Dairy units with capacity of 500 litres a day in the handling, procurement, chilling, or collection of milk or maximum 2.5 metric ton of milk solids per year
- Proprietary foods
- Slaughtering capacity limited to 2 large animals/10 small animals/50 poultry birds a day
We can assist many other types of FBOs apply for food licence in delhi after a professional evaluation for their profile.
Our Range of Services
We provide the following range of services as part of the process to get your food licence in delhi:
- Expert consultationand assessment of FSSAI eligibility
- Drafting application for FSSAI License/Registration
- Assisting with product category classification
- Regular follow-up with the authority
- Legal documentation base on needs
- FSSAI renewal
We simplify the entire process of food licence in delhi and save you the hassles of dealing with the complex process.