GST Registration for Partnership Firm
A partnershipfirmcan be formed bytwo or more people under an oral or written agreement. The partners enter into an agreement of sharing the profits from the business. It is important to get gst registration for partnership firm to be able to conduct business. We at Texa Corp can assist you with your GST registration and make the task much simpler.
EligibilityCriteria for GST Registration
If your business meets the following criteria, you should apply for gst registration for partnership firm.
If your business supplies goods or services and has an annual turnover of over Rs. 20 lakh.In some states, this threshold is as low as Rs. 10 lakh. However, this is not the only criteria. Even if you don’t meet this minimum turnover limit, you may be required to apply for GST registration.
Even if your business doesn’t meet the minimum turnover threshold, if it engages in inter-state supply of goods or services, you must apply for gst registration for partnership firm. In this case, it is mandatory to have GST number. So if you have a partnership firm in Delhi and you supply goods or services to a company in any other state, you must register for GST.
If your firm is engaged in selling products or services through the e-commerce platform, you must register under GST. Again, turnover is not a concern here. Our experienced tax consultants can help in registering your business under GST.
If your partnership firm has already been paying VAT, central excise, or service tax, it is mandatory that you register under GST. Our specialist tax consultants can evaluate your business profile. If you are an existing taxpayer, you will already have a provision ID and password for completing your GST migration from the tax department. These login credentials will be used for completing the migration and generating the GSTIN.
Application Process for GST Number for Partnerships
We will help you with the complete process of online gst registration for partnership firm so that you will not have to worry about it. The main steps involved in the process are as follows:
- Logging into the GST Online Portal
- Filling the Form Part-A. We will require your email address, PAN, and mobile number.
- The information provided is verified through TOP or email
- We will upload all the required documents provided by you
- We will fill up Form Part B using the received number
- An Application Reference Number is assigned
- Your documents will be verified by the GST Officer
- It can take up to 7 business days for the GST Officer to approve your application
- We follow-up regularly and address any demand for explanationin consultation with you
Once all the clarifications are made, the gst registration for partnership firm is completed and a GSTN number is assigned to your business entity.
Documents for GST Registration for Partnership Firm
We will need the following documents from your side for gst registration for partnership firm:
- Photos of all the partners
- PAN and Aadhar of all the partners
- PAN of your partnership firm
- Partnership deed
- Utility bill, rental/lease agreement/bank statement
- Letter of Authority favoring a partner
We at Texa Corp can help you with complete process of gst registration for partnership firm. You can expect a hassle-free process, as our experienced professionals will handle each step of the process. If you have any queries about GST registration, feel free to contact us today.